August 5, 2009

Santa Cruz





Took a trip to Santa Cruz with my six and the homies yesterday. The whole day was hella fun! We need more trips like these, guys. The big time reason being that it's our senior year. Graduation is far, I know I know. But if junior year went by that fast (and you all know I'm fuckin right) how do you think senior year's gonna be? I know for a fact I'm gonna have senioritis .. and a lot of it. But aye, everyone would agree that the wanna-be delerium (sp) on the boardwalk was THE SHIT. I still wish I had the balls to record J. Manalo LMFAOROLFLMFAOROLF. No joke, you had me dyin. And as far as submerging ourselves UNVOLUNTARILY into that water; that was hella fun too. Next time bring your damn bathing suits. PROPS TO J. DEL ROSARIO FOR PLANNING!

-Mel

P.S. Reminder to everyone that Aug20th is I. Espino's 17th. Don't say happy birthday to her.