August 3, 2009

Goodbye SAC, Hello $F

From July 27th-today I took a mini vacay to Sac with my favorite Sac residents: 'Ashbash', Auntie B, Uncle Mel, and little Phoenix and Jayden. On the real.. best week this whole summer. They showed me a goodass time. First off, after my arrival we THEN took a mini-mini vacay to LA. And no, we didn't hit up Disneyland. It was tight though, we did a lot of sight seeing, mall browsing, hit up popular streets, Hollywood was pretty tight. I was pretty stoked to see the rest of LA 'cause all I really have ever seen is Disneyland -_- We left Monday night after eating at bombass Pink's. For the clueless --it's this legendary ass hotdog joint complete with long lines fadayz. I thought it was worth it though! And I don't even like hotdogs.. We finally got back to Sac at 6am.

That's when my stay in Sac really began. Honestly, shit was off the hook up there. Including the weather! Ash showed me a good time. Their hospitality was on point! The highlight of my whole stay was definately the party Ash threw on Friday O_O CRACKIN. If someone were to throw a party like she did down here, it would've been shut down by 10 ATLEAST. You already know it's a party when the speakers are blown out the next morning, people yak, somone passes out on the side of your house, and of course, when the boyz roll in at 2am. Haha this week.. I loved it. I got so used to living with Ash that coming home to basically nothing is booooring.

I don't regret leaving SF for a week. I remember feeling regret to the point where I didn't wanna go up anymore 'cause I wanted to dance. But now that I really did go up and experience everything I did up there... so worth it. Back to reality though. One more week of Summer Intensive then auditions on Saturday. Juiced!

-Mel